Contact: 0800 027 2244
Retain Limited is an award-winning and forward-thinking industrial roofing contractor. We operate nationwide where we undertake various forms of roofing on both commercial and industrial premises. Our focus when the business was formed was that of removing asbestos cement sheeted roofs and replacing them with modern insulated equivalents.
We have since evolved to include liquid solutions, flat roof installations and balcony works as part of our service offering. We are always striving to improve and welcome like-minded people within our business as we continue to grow.
Do you love writing? Enjoy reading? Have good IT skills? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us as a bid and proposal coordinator apprentice. You will work in the bid team that includes bid managers, working closely alongside management, who as a team are responsible for providing winning proposals.
- Coordinate and track bid activities in conjunction with the account manager
- Monitor and manage the bid team mail box
- Create new opportunities in the pipeline database, updating where necessary
- Organise kick off meetings and gate reviews
- Coordinate inputs and collate documents for bid submissions
- Monitor portals and download documents where necessary
- Portal tender response allocation, hastening (where necessary), collation, and submission
- Adhere to bid governance processes
- Support bid manager and head of bids as required
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will undertake any further required training to ensure you have all of the knowledge to be the best that you can be at your role.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel, the company use Apple hardware and software
- Good organiser
- Ability to multi-task
- You will have a friendly and enthusiastic approach to bid management
- Excellent communication skills particularly in written communication
- You will have a willing, engaging attitude with an eagerness to develop professionally
- You will ideally have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s A*-C including English and mathematics or equivalent, coupled with an interest in bid management
Retain Limited prides itself on training and ensuring our staff have as much opportunity as possible to keep improving and moving forward. This begins at the top where our director and owner is the regional Chair for the Institute of Roofing (IOR), a role which encourages like-minded professionals to embrace learning to improve our industry. We believe that training and investment in our staff should be the backbone of any successful business.
Weekly Working Hours and Salary:
Monday to Friday, 35 hours with a 1 hour lunch break, £225.75
How to Apply
Please click here to apply for this position
Our ethos is one of value for money and quality of service with regards to your industrial roofing or commercial roofing project.
Please click on the title above to download a copy of our latest brochure and learn more about our industrial and commercial roofing services and solutions.
If you’re unsure, you can find out where asbestos can be found by clicking on the above title.
Our standard terms and conditions can be found by clicking on the above title
Telephone: 0800 027 2244
Copyright © Retain Limited. 2021. All rights reserved